Help your dog thrive and maintain a healthy weight with ORIJEN’s Biologically Appropriate Fit & Trim dog food. Optimized to limit calories and support lean muscle mass, this nutrient-rich dog food features protein sourced from free-run poultry, wild-caught fish, and cage-free eggs, plus a unique blend of fiber from pumpkin, apples, and squash. Whole animal proteins make up 85% of the ingredient list, with the remaining 15% coming from vegetables and fruits. ORIJEN Fit & Trim has no gluten, potato, or tapioca, and is specifically designed to promote peak physical conditioning in all adult dogs.
ORIJEN pet food strives to give your dog the most Biologically Appropriate and nourishing diet possible. Prepared exclusively in ORIJEN’s privately owned DogStar Kitchen, this recipe features fresh, regional ingredients that are harvested by people we trust and delivered to our kitchen fresh or raw. ORIJEN dry dog food follows the WholePrey philosophy, featuring whole animal ingredients that mirror what an animal would eat in nature, including meat, organs, and cartilage or bone. The result is a protein-rich dog food that’s loaded with a variety of quality animal ingredients to keep your canine companion happy, healthy, and thriving.
ORIJEN Fit & Trim dog food delivers a diet rich and varied in fresh, whole animal ingredients from free-run chicken and turkey, wild-caught fish, and cage-free eggs
With 85% quality animal ingredients, ORIJEN nourishes dogs according to their natural, biological needs
Using fresh and raw animal ingredients, including meat, organs, cartilage, and bone, ORIJEN is the Biologically Appropriate, grain-free diet that dogs have evolved to eat
Our Fresh Regional Ingredients are supplied by people we know and trust, and are delivered to our kitchen fresh or raw, in their most natural and nourishing form
ORIJEN dog food is made in our DogStar Kitchen, in Kentucky. For more information, please contact our Customer Care team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877.939.0006.